How long is closing?

Reddd.12.18

Earning My Ears
Hi All! I passed ROFR and sent back my closing documents. The seller sent theirs back as well. What's the nest steps? Should I be receiving a member packet soon?

After ROFR has passed, Estoppel takes about 11 days. Expect closing documents, and to pay, a few days after that. 2 weeks total is a pretty fair estimate. Once both parties have returned their documents, then it is sent to the County Commissionwe. Another 3 days or so and it get recorded. Then 10 days or so later DVC adds your points. Another 2 weeks or so and you get a welcome letter.

You're almost there! The hardest part is over at least.

After ROFR has passed, Estoppel takes about 11 days. Expect closing documents, and to pay, a few days after that. 2 weeks total is a pretty fair estimate. Once both parties have returned their documents, then it is sent to the County Commissionwe. Another 3 days or so and it get recorded. Then 10 days or so later DVC adds your points. Another 2 weeks or so and you get a welcome letter.

You're almost there! The hardest part is over at least.

Thank you! Almost there is right! This has been a mindblowing process LOL

My closing company requested the estoppel prior to sending the contract to rofr. Hope that cuts a few days off.

Btw. I got the closing documents same day as we passed rofr right now I’m waiting for the sellers documents.

My closing company requested the estoppel prior to sending the contract to rofr. Hope that cuts a few days off.

Btw. I got the closing documents same day as we passed rofr right now I’m waiting for the sellers documents.

Thanks, I know the seller sent theirs back before I sent mine they said. They have both of ours now and hopefully in the final stretch! I will check the closing thread now. Thank you!

Thanks, I know the seller sent theirs back before I sent mine they said. They have both of ours now and hopefully in the final stretch! I will check the closing thread now. Thank you!

If your purchase is with The Timeshare Store, Inc.® please email us at sales@dvcstore.com and we can check with the closing company on the closing of the file. Of course, if you prefer you can call us at 1-800-550-6493.

Thanks.

Length of time depends on a variety of factors. My contract passed ROFR on August 25. After several weeks of Estoppel and several weeks of waiting for the seller to return their closing documents, my deed was recorded on October 12. I know that the storms in Florida also impacted the time frame. Everyone on this board says that ROFR takes the longest amount of time, but in my case ROFR only took 10 days. The whole process from bid to deed recording took about 80 days. I am also still waiting for my "Welcome Home" packet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter