How long is Magic in drydock?

amtmommy

Mouseketeer
I have been away from the boards for a little over a month. We are sailing on the 4/17/04 Magic-Eastern. I was just reading that Magic is in Drydock and that is why they can't do the dueling pianos. Does anyone know how long drydock is for and what other changes it is bringing with it?
Thanks

The Magic is in dry dock for two weeks. Along with the usual inspections and cleaning of all areas the following will also happen:

ESPN club will become a teens only club called Stack (it is in the smokestack).

Off Beat where dueling piano's was will become a Cheer's type sports part called Diversions.

Common Grounds the former teen's club will become the Cove Cafe - an adult only coffee bar.

The 10/11 cruisers are the first to see the new changes.

I can't belive they are no longer doing the dueling pianos. I heard it was alot of fun.

Do any of you know if one can visit the Magic during drydock period? We live near Norfolk and thought that would be fun. Thanks for your help.
DCL 8/03
HAL 12/03
DCL 8/04 (can not wait!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter