How long is walk from soaring

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
to frozen ever after ? These maps are so difficult to judge distance ..

We have Ppo breakfast was thinking rope drop soaring or test track ? then try to hurry to frozen

Thoughts

We have Ppo breakfast was thinking rope drop soaring or test track ? then try to hurry to frozen

Thoughts

Frozen I believe doesn't open until 10:30 when world showcase opens. However I could be wrong. From Soarin it's about a 7-8 ish min walk.. Test Track is about 4-5 ish

About 1/2 to 2/3 of a mile.

From Soarin':
Go from "The Land" over to the center of Future World (the Fountain) and
head directly south to Future World.
Hang a left around the World Showcase Lagoon to Norway.

Epcot-FWWS_031217_zpshcbtwpve.jpg

Last edited:

Test Track may be your better after-breakfast choice.
Regardless, the line for Frozen will be much longer if you ride any other attraction before you head to Frozen.

Last edited:

Frozen I believe doesn't open until 10:30 when world showcase opens. However I could be wrong. From Soarin it's about a 7-8 ish min walk.. Test Track is about 4-5 ish
This is untrue it opens when the front of the park opens

My friends and I just did this last Monday. We went straight to Soarin which maybe took 10 minutes to get on and then booked in to Frozen, which took us more like 7 minutes because we power walked and used a side walkway as opposed to the middle walkway towards world showcase. The wait when we got there said 45, but only took about 30 minutes. I believe the crowd level was a 6 that day. Hope this helps!

If you happen to be staying at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, enter thru IG, ride frozen then go to Soarin and your breakfast

Do Frozen first. TT has single rider line to reduce waits. Since the 3rd theater has been added to Soarin, wait times and 4th FP availability is much better than in the old days.

Your point is well taken. But would you also say never waste a FP on it? Of the two major FW attractions I'd rather try to get a FP for Soarin' and RD TT.
If you want to know look up on YouTube touring plans rop drop EPCOT. at first they said to FP TT. then at the end they said it really did not mater. They talked bout what order to do rid s in depending on what entrance you use for the less walking

Your point is well taken. But would you also say never waste a FP on it? Of the two major FW attractions I'd rather try to get a FP for Soarin' and RD TT.

My son wants to ride TT, period. Knowing what I know about the ride and what happened while we were on our last trip...a couple of breakdowns, I WOULD FP it. Because if you arrive during your FP and it's down, you then get an anytime FP for that ride and you haven't "wasted" anything. :thumbsup2 I'm going to RD Frozen, do my FP on TT then walk on over to Soarin for Stand-by. I'm told that early in the morning, the wait should only be 30 minutes at the most.

About 1/2 to 2/3 of a mile.

From Soarin':
Go from "The Land" over to the center of Future World (the Fountain) and
head directly south to Future World.
Hang a left around the World Showcase Lagoon to Norway.

I love how you break that down to miles not minutes! ::yes:: That is EXACTLY what my husband would do! I tell him, my phone doesn't tell me while mile it is, it tells me what time it is. He would just look at me and grin and start walking. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter