How long to wait for Electric Parade and Fireworks???

2boyshere

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Can you DL vets give us idea on how long in advance we should find a spot and wait for the parade and fireworks. Thanks.

Hi there - for fireworks, I would say an hour. For electrical parade - you can find a spot up front along the parade route 15-20 minutes before the parade. If you want to see it at the Sunshine Plaza (front of the park), then it's a longer wait.

I've always seen the parade coming from Sunshine Plaza & going to Paradise Pier -- I was surprised to see it coming from the opposite direction a couple of Friday's ago.

2boyshere said:
Hi,
Can you DL vets give us idea on how long in advance we should find a spot and wait for the parade and fireworks. Thanks.
Just to be sure what you are asking about, the Disney Electrical Parade (DEP, formerly known as the Main Street Electrical Parade when it was at DL) is at DCA. The parade at DL is the Parade of Dreams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter