How Long?

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
For a first trip to DLP, what would you recommend?

We are a family of DH, me and 3 x DD, age 12, 10 and 8. We spent 2 weeks in WDW this year and are going to return there in 2007. We are looking to go to DLP as a top-up of pixiedust inbetween! Can't possibly wait 3 years, I got withdrawal symptoms as soon as I got home!

We are looking at going next August by Eurostar, so we wouldn't be spending loads of hours travelling. Does a stay of 5 nights/6days sound about right? We'd want to do the Paris day trip so that would take up one day.

All advice/opinions gratefully received!!!

Elaine

We´re going for the first time to DLP in October and from what I´ve heard, 3 days for the parks should be about right. We plan on spending 2 days at the MK and 1 day at the Studios. That leaves us with 3 days for Paris which is great for us since we´ve never been to Paris before.

Have fun planning, it´s definately one of the best things about going.

Freyja

We usually go for 3 days which is plenty of time as we leave lat afternoon to catch te ferry. This year though we are going for 4 days so we can have a day in Paris as we have never benn.

A couple of years ago we stayed 7 nights and it was to long! This year we are staying 5 nights and this will give us plenty of time to visit all the parks. We don't want to rush and we would like to take our time enjoy the resort. We will be able to go shopping and maybe a trip to Paris.

Five nights/six days will be just enough.
Last year we went for 4 nights/five days which was enough - but we didn't get to go into Paris, so this time we'll be going for 5 nights :p

Five nights/six days sounds just perfect!!!
I stayed for four nights/five days over new year and it was lovely, we found that we could really enjoy the parks and take our time (even though we have been a few times in the past!!) The extra day in Paris would be nice to...we didn't fit that in but your extra day sounds great for that!! Have a wonderful trip!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We stayed for 5 nights at Easter. We spent 2 days in Paris and the rest in the parks or around the hotel. We thought that was the perfect amount of time to spend there.
Have a fun trip.

Thanks, everyone!

That's decided, then, 5 nights/6 days it is!!!

I'll be able to add another countdown soon!!!

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter