How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the ticker baybee!! :banana: FOUR stinkin' days!! :banana: I think I may die of impatience, if my boss doesn't kill me first :blush:

macfamily said:
I think I may die of impatience, if my boss doesn't kill me first :blush:

:confused3 Don't they know it's Disney! There is no work before disney :rolleyes1 , how can one work with so much to do.... :goodvibes

:woohoo: Less than 24 hours and we are on a plane headed to MCO

Roughly 30 hours until we are inside MGM! :banana:

This is it! We're heading out today and tomorrow we'll be at Disney!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

11 more days and my stomach is beginning to have butterflies! I have so much to do and no time to do it! I think I need another week of vacation after all this preparation!

I'm jealous you all are going so soon. :guilty:

We have 20 more days. At least I'm down to less than a month. :cool1: :rotfl: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :bounce: :yay: :dance3:

Only 6 more days for us, I am soooooo happy that if I had wings I could fly! :cloud9:

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

To everyone leaving today or in a few days. Have wonderful trips. We leave in 23 Days :cheer2: To PixelPusher hope you and family have a great time. WDW is extra magical at Christmas pixiedust:

WooHoo leaving tomorrow! Can not Wait! :cool1: Four Days in WDW. This is what dreams are made of. princess: My DD16, GF and her two DD 15 and 12.
:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter