How many days til you go to Disney????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are really getting down there. We only have 25 days to go. I remember when it was 300+. I am really glad it is 25 and not the 300+. I am at the stage where I keep thinking I should be doing something to get ready and then think well there is 25 days to go maybe I should wait a little longer :banana: :banana: :banana:

18 days till CSR! Can't wait! My hubby gave this trip to the kids and I last Christmas. I can't beleive it's almost here! :yay:

5 days -

First time - at 42 - w/ partner, mom-in-law,sister-in-law,niece and nephew

I'm the only newby.

Kinda beginning to sink in now

All about the tour plan - the others can watch my dust if they don't want to keep up :teeth:

:moped:

1 day till we leave....2 till we arrive at the Mouse's House!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: woohooo!!!!!!!!!
about 2 weeks until I will start wanting to plan another trip! ;)
I already don't want it to be over! :sad2:

We couldn't stand the thought of waiting until February so we decided to go in December for a quick fix. Low airfare helped greatly! 17 more days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter