• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days, until your WDW trip?

2!! A year of planning is nearly paying off! The kids are out of school for Fall Break on Friday afternoon - we'll be loading up the car that night, waking up and heading out of town at 5:00 a.m. and rolling into Orlando 13 hours (+ gas, food, bathroom stops) later!

The only thing I'm dreading - trying to get a shower, get halfway presentable and out the door in 30 minutes, because there's no way I'm dragging myself out of bed at 4:00 just to get pretty :). I'm also driving the first leg, so hopefully I can make it a few hours before keeling over from exhaustion (my selfless volunteering for the first leg seemed a lot smarter before the positive pregnancy test lol!).

3 days or 4 sleeps (although may as well say 3 sleeps because who really sleeps the night before vacation...especially when you have to leave for the airport at 3:30 am!)! So excited!

49 days until our family vacation cant wait!!!! I'm so excited to see Pete's silly side show and the other new additions to fantasyland!

OMG, 2 days! And the forecast looks sunny and wonderful! It will be nice to get away from our cold Ontario air!

5 months 18 days! Just finished all our ADR. We can't wait! Celebrating my 40th, Our 10 year anniversary, Grandma's 60th, Grandpa's 65 and DD communion. Seriously CAN NOT WAIT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter