How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Since I'm almost at the 6-week mark (AND the messed up subways with construction kept me home from church this morning), I decided to check on a few things I haven't worn in over 2 years (my last cruise). Like bathing suits.

While a couple (that were questionable anyway) were no-gos, I have three that will still work (neither too worn or too small)!! Happiness is not having to buy new swimsuits!!

Last edited:
Since I'm almost at the 6-week mark (AND the messed up subways with construction kept me home from church this morning), I decided to check on a few things I haven't worn in over 2 years (my last cruise). Like bathing suits.

While a couple (that were questionable anyway) were no-gos, I have three that will still work (neither too worn or too small)!! Happiness is not having to buy new swimsuits!!
I haven't yet.

when did you get your luggage tags, or did you.
I haven’t been home in 5 days because I’m chaperoning a high school robotics trip so I’m not sure if they have arrived yet. Hopefully I get home late tonight (our flight was canceled yesterday) and I’ll let you know if they arrived.

I haven’t been home in 5 days because I’m chaperoning a high school robotics trip so I’m not sure if they have arrived yet. Hopefully I get home late tonight (our flight was canceled yesterday) and I’ll let you know if they arrived.
Oh my, how was that experience with high school students??

We were cancelled yesterday…heading out at 8 PM tonight.

Oh my, how was that experience with high school students??

We were cancelled yesterday…heading out at 8 PM tonight.
They are a great group of kids so it’s been very easy, we are in NOLA and trying to get back to FLL. It’s the final 4 basketball tournament here too so it was a bit crazy with the logistics to add an extra day because the hotels are either booked solid or crazy expensive. We had to consolidate from 10 rooms down to 5 at our hotel we were staying at so the kids are now 4 to a room than 2. Out flight shows as on time this evening at 8 also so 🤞 we make it out tonight. We didn’t get to do much sightseeing here so we took advantage and took the kids to the ww2 museum yesterday. They were not impressed with bourbon street and with the crowds we decided not to head to the historic district again today while waiting for our flight. We Are just going to hang around the hotel and head to the airport early since there’s so many food and shops for the kids to explore and grab a souvenir. Hopefully they will do some homework too to catch up since they are missing an additional day of school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter