How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

5 more days…Christmas is put away time to start packing.

We just got off the Fantasy back in the beginning of December. :thanks:
Last time I looked for our 2023 cruise it was to many days to want to think about 😭
Maybe we might have to book something in the spring to shorten the countdown clock a little. :boat:

I took a cruise break after getting sick on my last 4 cruises, but now my next cruise is finally on the horizon (April 29th). I have to check my dcl countdown. Now working on adding the July 13th, 2023 southern Caribbean cruise. its a bucket list cruise, but have never cruised in the summer before. Anyone else?

113 days until eastern Caribbean 7 night cruise b2b
120 days until western Caribbean 7 night cruise b2b (new celebration)

possible July 10-night southern Caribbean in progress….waiting for the family to decide if they can do it….. 🚢

112 and 119.

last night was excursion booking night for platinum for second cruise. As usual, no cabanas. Western is not my favorite, so nothing to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter