How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow your only a day away!!! One more sleep :dancer::banana:party::jumping1:

Well if you call it a sleep, we have to get up at 2am to get ready for our car pick up that is picking us up at 2:45am to head to the airport...Disney mode here we come!!!!!
Yay have fun :mickeyjum

23 days until we get in the car to drive down (family picking me up from work at 2pm, expect to be at our condo by 9:30pm).
24 until our first park day...I have to work remote until 4pm, will be in MK by 5pm!

We've been picking FP+ for the past 6 days since we only have a 30 day window. The kids have been SO excited to find out what we pick.

These last weeks leading up to the trip often seem to take forever. Every morning I wake up, it's "5 weeks from this Thursday" "4 weeks from tomorrow", etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter