• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

27 Days till HHN at Universal Orlando Portofino Bay!
107 Days till DD's Birthday at Legoland Resort!
110 Days till Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
112 Days till We Are Home at Disney's Riviera Resort!

204 Days till our Welcome Home stay at Disney's HHI!

26 Days till HHN at Universal Orlando Portofino Bay!
106 Days till DD's Birthday at Legoland Resort!
109 Days till Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
111 Days till We Are Home at Disney's Riviera Resort!

203 Days till our Welcome Home stay at Disney's HHI!

Okay, all! Some of you may remember a rather poignant post :charac2:the last time I was on this thread stating I was skipping WDW next year. Well, things have changed...AGAIN!:duck: DVC has lifted the 50% borrowing restriction which I didn't expect until at least next year and since my 2022 use year also has rolled around, I'm now finding myself with more points than I've ever had at any time.:eek: So with CA/DL now being on the back burner, I just booked mid-May 2023 at OKW. I'm turning 65 next May and I'm really hoping for a monorail resort for all if not part of my trip.

Sooooo...244 days!

Okay, all! Some of you may remember a rather poignant post :charac2:the last time I was on this thread stating I was skipping WDW next year. Well, things have changed...AGAIN!:duck: DVC has lifted the 50% borrowing restriction which I didn't expect until at least next year and since my 2022 use year also has rolled around, I'm now finding myself with more points than I've ever had at any time.:eek: So with CA/DL now being on the back burner, I just booked mid-May 2023 at OKW. I'm turning 65 next May and I'm really hoping for a monorail resort for all if not part of my trip.

Sooooo...244 days!
Welcome back and happy counting!

25 Days till HHN at Universal Orlando Portofino Bay!
105 Days till DD's Birthday at Legoland Resort!
108 Days till Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
110 Days till We Are Home at Disney's Riviera Resort!

202 Days till our Welcome Home stay at Disney's HHI!
263 Days till our girls first visit to Washington DC then ...
266 Days till our first visit ever to
Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter