How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

It looks like our trip is still on for now. DH is still recovering from mild TBI and still has some focus and concentration challenges. His balance is getting better and moving his head has improved somewhat. Although, lying down without getting dizzy hasn't yet resolved itself. Needless to say, he is on certain restrictions for the trip. These won't be hard for him because he's not a huge park-or-ride guy except for doing EP. I'm so glad we only got a 3 day pass for him so he can chill most of the trip. It looks like I'll be doing EEH solo which is totally okay with me. We're not driving as planned but taking the train down. I have to say it's been very stressful for almost a month now. I probably would have canceled it weeks ago if it wasn't for the fact that over 100 points are expiring.
BWI MAY 2024 CD.JPG

πŸͺΊ 🐦
tickerfactoryspring.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter