How many mypoints can household have?

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
Hi all,
I am wondering how many mypoints.com accounts can house hold have. I have 2 house hold right now. My mom is moving back in with me and the kids and she wants me set up a account for her.

I don't get cut off by having too many accounts. I hope some can answer my question.

I did google and could not find the answer.

I have no idea, but after being a member for 12 years, when I logged on last night a banner was on my page that my account was terminated for violating terms of service. We had multiple accounts in the family. Have had multiple accounts in the family for about 10 years now. I'm pretty sure it's one account per person. My spouses account is still fine, my son's account is still fine.

I'm not going to worry about it or even question it, cause while it's nice to get a gas card from them occasionally, it just isn't that important to me anymore.

We have 2 as well, but my DH's was only opened over the summer. so far we haven't had a problem. We don't make alot tho anyways

I have no idea, but after being a member for 12 years, when I logged on last night a banner was on my page that my account was terminated for violating terms of service. We had multiple accounts in the family. Have had multiple accounts in the family for about 10 years now. I'm pretty sure it's one account per person. My spouses account is still fine, my son's account is still fine.

I'm not going to worry about it or even question it, cause while it's nice to get a gas card from them occasionally, it just isn't that important to me anymore.

So why do you think you were terminated? Did you personally have more than one account?

Liz

What are the requirements for joining MyPoints?

* You must be at least 18 years old, live in the United States or Canada and provide correct enrollment information. We allow only one membership per person, and only one account per email address. MyPoints reserves the right to prevent access to the Program and the MyPoints website from IP addresses outside of the U.S. and Canada. For complete details, see our Terms of Service. To sign up for MyPoints, click here.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter