How many one-story GV at BWV?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
For a long time I've been under the impression that there were 5 one-story and 2 two-story GV at BWV. I even have the room number diagram posted here long ago that seems to show that. But Member Services has now assured me twice via email that only one GV at BWV, the Accessible one, is on one level and the remaining 6 are all on two levels.

We'll be there soon with a 5 year old who's not always careful on stairs, so I had requested a one-story unit. But we certainly don't need an Accessible one and don't want to take it from someone who does.

So, is there really only one one-story GV at BWV?

For a long time I've been under the impression that there were 5 one-story and 2 two-story GV at BWV. I even have the room number diagram posted here long ago that seems to show that. But Member Services has now assured me twice via email that only one GV at BWV, the Accessible one, is on one level and the remaining 6 are all on two levels.

We'll be there soon with a 5 year old who's not always careful on stairs, so I had requested a one-story unit. But we certainly don't need an Accessible one and don't want to take it from someone who does.

So, is there really only one one-story GV at BWV?

You are correct - 5 one story and 2 two story.

See this diagram, courtesy of Shamus:

http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/data/500/BWV_BoardwalkView.jpg

Thanks - that's the diagram I have! So hopefully we will get our request for a one-story unit.

I guess Disney has off-site contractors answering Member Services emails with wrong information too, not just phone calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter