How many people in a Minnie van?

I doubt it. That would exceed the number of seat belts and I don't think disney would do it for insurance purposes.

Any chance of squeezing 5 small adults and 2 guys (7 total) on a Minnie Van? Or is 6 a hard and fast rule.
No. Would you really want to ride in a vehicle whose ownership allowed that? When you're* 16, maybe, and it's fun of you just haven't thought it through, maybe...

*"you're" = me, not a criticism of anyone; been thrre, done that and all

No. Would you really want to ride in a vehicle whose ownership allowed that? When you're* 16, maybe, and it's fun of you just haven't thought it through, maybe...

*"you're" = me, not a criticism of anyone; been thrre, done that and all
not a criticism lol just a small lecture!

sometimes the front passenger seat is available as a 7th. 3+3+1 in front. no worries thanks for the info.

not a criticism lol just a small lecture!

sometimes the front passenger seat is available as a 7th. 3+3+1 in front. no worries thanks for the info.

The second row is not a bench, but captain chairs. So, even with 6, one guest sits in front with the driver.

These are the prior model Chevy Traverse in the 7 passenger configuration. Drove it for 150k miles and loved it. 3 smallish people in the 3rd row, 2 adults in 2nd row captain's chairs, 1 adult in front passenger seat. Limited stroller / backpack space behind the 3rd row.

These are the prior model Chevy Traverse in the 7 passenger configuration. Drove it for 150k miles and loved it. 3 smallish people in the 3rd row, 2 adults in 2nd row captain's chairs, 1 adult in front passenger seat. Limited stroller / backpack space behind the 3rd row.

And last year, there seemed to be two different models (maybe different year?) ----on the way to the water park, our sit and stand stroller fit fine in the back crosswise. Coming home, we had to fold down part of the back seat and put the stroller in that way. Seems one model is about 2 inches more narrow by the back hatch opening. Fortunately, we were only had 5 people, but boy were the people in that back seat squished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter