How Many Resorts Do You Call Home?

• Just my one true love.

• Both of 'em.

• Three's the magic number.

• Four.

• Five.

• Six

• Seven.

• OKW, BWV, HHI, VB, BCV, VWL, SSR, AND AKV :-)

Results are only viewable after voting.
All my marbles are in one basket: BWV.

I had other contracts as well but, through resales, put them all in the Boardwalk.

My vacation planning mandates that I book as far away as possible so that 11 month window is really helpful for me. And, I've always found I could get more bang for my buck by staying at the BWV because of the standard room rates vs the preferred and Boardwalk views.

However, when the Contemporary gets added (I hope, I hope, I hope), I will probably have two "home" resorts, my EPCOT area resort and my Magic Kingdom resort.

We own at BCV and also at SSR -- although I'd love to find myself the lucky owner of a little bit of HHI . . . .:cloud9:

Three: 150 at VB, 100 at BCV and 100 at VWL. I wouldn't mind a small add-on at BCV because that's where the grandkids like to stay so we need larger unit there.

I have two BCV and AKV. I want more....and more....ha ha ha ha ha.

Hello i'm disneynut71 and I'm addicted to DVC. Helllllllllppppppppppppppppppp.

I am holding off buying anymore for either Disneyland or Contemporary.

We own at 4 resorts. Original purchase was VWL, then added BCV, then added OKW, then added more VWL, now AKV. We love them all!! Is there a cure?:sick:

BCV, HHI, VWL, AKV here

Sold my original contract at SSR but it is still my fave :love:

HHI for some off site relaxation

VWL the only woodsy place I like anywhere....

AKV in case I ever want conceirge

BCV for the pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter