How many ships will be in port?

DISfirstTimer

Mouseketeer
Is there an easy way to determine how many other ships will be in port at the same time we are?? Trying to get a sense how crowed each port may be.

You can google the port + port schedule. For instance, Grand Cayman Port Schedule. Most, if not all, of the usual cruise destinations will have something available.

There are a few different websites that track port traffic. One I usually start at is Cruise TT. On there you can search by port or ship. The draw back is that website is not the best at updating. Schedules don’t change much once they are set but they can. Below is a snapshot of Nassau for September and also one for the Dream.

As I stated before Cruise TT sometimes does not get updated very well so another option is the cruisetimetable website. That one has much of the same info but can be a little harder to navigate. When adding those pics above I did notice that the TT website seems to be behind on updates again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter