How many times have you been to DW?

How many trips have you taken to WDW?

• 0-2

• 2-4

• 5-7

• 7-9

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've lost count. I few sporadic visits starting in 71' and then about three times a year for the last 8 years. I might be into the 30's. DD(8) is over 10 times. We travel from Connecticut, but my parents are snow birds (Naples, FL) so we have a great excuse to go to Florida. My husband also has a conference at Disney every year, so that helps. Now that DD's in third grade, the trips might slow down alittle so she doesn't miss any school.

DVC was the best investment I've made in a while.

DH and I have only been to WDW once, and that was in January 2007. Heck, that was my first time traveling east of Colorado!:lmao:

Our two little boys (9 and 5) have never been to WDW yet.

However, being from Washington State, we've visited Disneyland many, many times, and we truely love it.:lovestruc

But, after DH and I finally made our way for a short, 4 night trip to WDW in 2007, we fell in love with it as well, and decided it was worth it for our two boys to make the long flight to Orlando.

So we now have a trip planned for all of us to go to WDW this December, and not only will it be our two little boys' first WDW trip, but it'll be a first WDW trip for my MIL and BIL as well. I have LOTS of fun things planned for us, including the Hoop-dee-doo review, Osbourne Lights, Fantasmic, The Lion King Show, Holidays around the World, and......there's just so much, I know we're going to have a blast!:woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo:

(My boys are going to be scratching their heads a little though, wondering why Star Tours isn't across from Buzz Lightyear, and actually seeing a moving ride on the People Mover tracks.:rotfl: )

We started going to Walt Disney World in the Year 2000. We found it ALOT of fun and very addicting so we have been going almost every year. A few times we went twice a year, but the rest were just once a year. In december 2008 I will be going on my 9th trip to the world!

I live in Canada.

Twice...in 2005 and just last month. We're from Virginia.

I also went to Disneyland in 2001 (but it was just a day trip).

This will be my 9th visit to WDW but I have also been to Disneyland twice. Leaving October 31st -going to MNSSHP the day we arrive. Coming from South Jersey. Can't wait to get there.

I've been to Disney World close to a thousand times.

But I'm only traveling from two miles up the road. My house is the big brown one at the corner of Apopka Vineland and Darlene Drive. It's got a pool with black screen, a trampoline, swing set, and flag pole, bordered by oak trees. I'm positive tourists have passed my house because it's in a very nice residential community that opens up into 'The CrossRoads', or the Downtown Disney entrance. Look for it some time!...

I have been to WDW 30+ times. No need to count anymore. I have been to DL once in 2007. I'm from South Jersey, and will be there on Oct. 10. I'll be back again at the end of November. Did I mention I just came back from WDW about a week and a half ago?:lovestruc

I just can't get enough of the mouse!!!!:woohoo:
Hey Mickey, see you real soon!!:dance3:

Number 16 coming up! :thumbsup2 We come down at least once a year and now that we've purchased a timeshare, that pretty well seals the deal for a while. :thumbsup2

I've been going since I was 9 years old. My parents used to have a condo right outside of Disney, so we went every other year. That is until my DH and I bought it from them.

18 trips to date, number 19 coming up. Plus over 10 trips to DL.

Grew up only an hour away from DL so we were always going there. At least 2 to 3 times a year from 69 to 72. Then at least once a year when we moved back in 74. Did Grad Night at DL in 78. Then did a College/University night in 91 and it was empty. DL was guaranteed payment for 10,000 people, but they estimated that there were only 5,000 in the park that night.

I've been 8 times (9th trip will be this coming December). We live in Alabama.

10+ to WDW
10+ to DL

For WDW
2 from Anchorage AK
2 from Grand Junction, CO
All others for Panama City, Florida
And in Dec 08--from Colorado Springs, CO

For DL

All from Grand Junction, CO

Just got back from WDW yesterday! It was trip #11 for me, #4 for DH. No concrete plans to go again in the foreseeable future, but we are already talking about what we'll do the same and differently on our next trip. :goodvibes

We're in Wisconsin. But I've also made trips there while I was living in Iowa and upstate NY. We've been flying recently but have also done it as a road trip. Back in the days of cheaper gas.... Sigh. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter