how many times haveyou been to disney??

5 trips to wdw 6 th one in sept 2002 !!! , grew up 30 mins away from dl so many times cant count ....

Rough estimate is about 70 times now. About 40 trips have been in the last 3 years since our daughter turned a year old.

First trip was in the summer of 1977 at age 12. We took a summer trip each year through high school. I went to college at FSU (about 4 hours away), so I made the trip down quite a bit (about 4-5 times a year). That was 1983-1987. During grad school and thereafter (the 1990's) my frequency dropped (darned work!).

Since our daughter turned 1 in January 1999, we go up about a dozen times a year. It's a 7 hour round trip drive. We mostly do long 3 or 4 day weekends, but do an 8 night trip once a year in January and a 5 night trip in September.

We've been 6 times since 1996 for a total of 97 days, 7th trip coming may 27th through June 11th. can't wait!!!

Is "not enough"a good answer? :)

I have been 7 times since 1973 when my grandparents took me for the first time.

Twice, with two more trips in the works!

When I first found the Dis Boards, I told my DH how many of you seem to go year after year.... and we LAUGHED! because that seemed so SILLY! Now, not only have we gone yearly since then.... we are going twice this year.

If you can't beat 'em.... join 'em!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Trip #15 is coming up for us in March. Disney is about all our kids know.:) We've gone almost every year since 1987 and twice last year.

6 times since 1996.

We have 3 trips planned in the next year. We have to get our moneys worth out of those AP's!!

Since I have been married only been 2 times. But as a child I went 1 time with family, 1 time with band, and 2 times with dance team.

My total is 6. Planning 7th for next year.

Ten times since 1993 with dh and kids. My youngest wasn't here yet the first time:D . I went once when it first opened with my mom and dad, sister and brother. We are going in Aug. and I can not wait.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter