How much alcohol do you drink at home?

It's kind of funny how only people that don't drink post on this thread. Judging from what I've seen on all my Disney cruises and Disney vacations I think there might be some drinkers out there.

We are both social drinkers and our drinking almost always revolves around sports—NHL playoffs, NFL games, evenings when we are traveling with our DD’s volleyball team. Very rare for my husband and I to have a drink at home with just the two of us. We also might have a drink when we are out to dinner with another couple, on vacation and holidays. So most of the NHL playoff games are at home with the neighbors and some of the holidays are home with family so I’ll say 20% of our drinking is at home.

I tend to only have cocktails when I'm on vacation. Seems like a vacationy thing to do lol. We may add something like Irish cream to our coffee a couple of times a month if we're feeling froggy. I see how much money some of my friends blow on drinks when we go out and it just doesn't interest me. These are the same friends that say, "must be nice" whenever I say that I'm going on another Disney trip.

I'll give you a hint... about 6 years ago I bought a pint bottle of Vodka thinking that I missed the infrequent Bloody Mary's that I once consumed and liked. Turns out it tastes a lot different then I was remembering so that pint is only down about a quarter inch from the bottom of the spout. I probably should check myself into Betty Ford.

None. Way back in the day, before having my daughter, I was a binge drinker--so I figure it's best to avoid entirely. My addiction now is, obviously, Disney 😂 Better for the whole family!!

Had a glass of wine last night...couldn't tell you the last time I drank prior to that, but my best guess is a couple of months ago. I have nothing against it, just don't do it much.

Absolutely none. I can't. I take strong medication that will react, amongst other things, with alcohol in a VERY nasty way, leading to potential stroke.

I typically have a glass of wine or a beer with dinner, depends on the meal.

Tonight was Home Chef Fajita Chicken, so it was a beer. 🍺

I am trying this new thing where I am cutting back. I think it is a habit thing. I was at the point where I was having a couple glasses of wine every night. I figured that was not good for me so I am suspending myself for a while. I also like seltzers, but I haven't had any of those in quite a while. The problem with those I found is in multipacks I want to drink one of every flavor in the box. :rotfl2:

Maybe one or two glasses of wine M-Th. None on on Fridays and Saturdays (my grandchildren are here in the weekends) and maybe a cocktail or wine on Sunday evening after the kiddos go back home.

Often a glass or two...or three, sometimes several times/week, sometimes, none, depends on if I"m getting out/driving after work. Otherwise, am enjoying winding down w wine in the evenings.

We are social drinkers. Most Friday or Saturdays we will have a few out on the porch with the neighbors. I'm usually about 4 or so beers or seltzers. We rarely drink during the week unless it's a holiday or event. And I just noticed we rarely drink inside; it seems to be an outside activity. :tongue:

After reading one of the OP's inane threads usually triggers me to pound down a couple of glasses of Pinot Noir.
I am not on as often as I was 10 years ago but when I check in the first page is usually filled with threads from the op

It's kind of funny how only people that don't drink post on this thread. Judging from what I've seen on all my Disney cruises and Disney vacations I think there might be some drinkers out there.
I was on vacation in Belgium drinking all the beer, so I didn't see it. 😁

I don't drink too much during the week aside from the occasional glass of wine with dinner. Friday nights are for rum punch (or caipirinhas) and binge watching tv. We like to experiment with other cocktails on the weekends, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter