How much are passes?

tigercat

<font color=magenta>Cook, clean and foot massage.
I was wondering if anyone knew the price of the passes that you can get at CAA. I know there is a discount on the second pass but what is the price?
tigercat

Tigercat: I purchased mine from my closest CAA office and noticed the total price for 2 adults were $40.00 more than I was quoted when they first were announced. I called my next closest CAA office and their children,s price was $20.00 cheaper and adults were a couple bucks more. I phoned back first office and asked what was up, they said they bought from Holiday House but found that World of Vacations was selling them cheaper. Bottom line is I paid $368.00 each for 2 adults and $278.50 each for 2 children. I would have saved more if I bought kids at one and adults from other. PHONE AROUND FIRST!!!

Prices are Canadian dollars total

Boy that is $736.00 for the passes. Are they 7 or 5 days? Are the passes from the Disney store cheaper? I mean that is going to cost us more than the hotel room.
tigercat

We received new pass prices for the 5 and 7 Day hopper plus at TDS. I'm not working again until tomorrow night, and I'm not 100% sure of the new prices, but they have increased in price, by about $40 or so, I think. Give one of the stores a call and they would be more than happy to give you the new prices. When I go in tomorrow, I'll make a point of getting the new prices to post here.

:)

Tigercat: The prices do seem expensive but it is the best deal around if you are interested in going to parks for 5 days or more. The canadian deal is for a 7 day hopper and is cheaper than a regular 5-day hopper, but remember they do expire on May 15/03. The prices I quoted were for tickets I purchased in Nov., so not sure if they went up with this latest price increase.

My neice just purchased passes from TDS and the 2 adult passes came to $770.00. I phoned Caa and I was told that the 2 passes would be $749.50. The 5 day passes are $778.00. It's cheaper to go for 7 days not 5. How horrible ;) Still waiting on a quote for a room and LOS passes.
tigercat

I was told by my CAA office that the price of the tickets can vary because they're based on the US exchange rate. The agent told me that the price can change from the time that you place the order to the time that you actually receive the tickets. I just decided to buy from The Disney Store since the price is constant ... until of course, they raise the price :)

This is from my CAA office's website:

(Quote)
Imagine a Vacation Kingdom filled with fantasy, exploration, discovery and showbiz. Where imagination runs wild, enchantment surrounds you and heart-warming reunions bring a smile to every face. The most magical place on earth, the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is the place where dreams come true!

CAA has 5 & 7 Day Park Hopper PLUS Tickets available for CAA Members!

With every Park Hopper PLUS Ticket you get:

Unlimited admission* to the four Disney Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
The flexibility to visit multiple Theme Parks on the same day.
PLUS other fun options to choose from: like Downtown Disney, Pleasure Island, Disney's three Water Parks,; and Disney's Wide World of SportsTM complex (the number of options varies according to the number of days on your ticket - the 5 Day is 2 of the Plus options and the 7 Day is 4 of the Plus options.)
Convenient Walt Disney World transportation - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches.
These tickets are non - refundable and non - transferable.

Member Ticket Prices
(No expiry date on regular priced tickets)
5 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult - $254 US
Child - $203 US

7 Day Park Hopper Plus Promo

Buy 1st ticket at regular price save 50% on your 2nd ticket and save 25% on the 3rd ticket.

Adults
1st Ticket - $312 US
2nd Ticket - $156 US
3rd Ticket - $234 US

Children
1st Ticket - $252.00 US
2nd Ticket - $126 US
3rd Ticket - $189 US

Tickets are vaild for park admission Nov. 15, 2002 - May 15, 2003. Tickets are not available for sale after April 30, 2003. Taxes included. All pricing is subject to change.

Take advantage of CAA's Preferred Parking at the Disney Theme Parks.

How to Purchase Tickets

Visit any CAA Travel Store.

Call our Member Services Centre at 1-800-265-8975

or Email your request to us.

(quote)

Well it looks like it doesn't matter because my dh will not take the time off of work. Thanks for all the information though.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter