How much for Taxi to Universal from MCO?

Carrieberry

<font color=9999CC>Has to post on the right thread
Now that we are staying onsite, we've decided to only rent a car for some of the time we're there, so we can explore Orlando for the first couple of days if we want, leaving the end set aside for Universal only ( so we don't have to pay for parking for the rental car when we know we will be onsite for those days). Now I am exploring ways to get from MCO to on site properties. I hate the shuttle vans but at $24 each way (for two of us) it's hard to pass up. How much is a cab? I know Disney is further than Universal from the airport which is why we've never even considered a taxi for those trips. We've only ever used a towncar service, but with only two of us next trip it seems silly. We just want fast, cheap, reliable service to the hotel and back again at the end of the trip. Is Mears the best option?

We havent taken a taxi, but "Yourride.net" is $70 round trip, with a $5 coupon on their website. My brother used mears and had to leave his hotel 4 hours before their flight to make sure they arrived at the airport with enough time to check in.

Patty

The town car services are great, because you don't stop at the other hotels. It is non stop for your family only. Try yourride, it charges a little cheaper to go to Universal than do the other ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter