how much is a sizzix and then how much more

The machine is around $70. Alphabets are around $100-$150. There are 2 sizes to the alphabets. The classic size and the smaller sizzlets. You can get all of these products at say like Michaels or Joann's and use a 40% off coupon HTH

Personally, I have the full size sizzix machine and just a few shape dies.

If you can hold off for a 50% coupon, they come usually around holidays. Like there was one this past weekend for President's Day. I have the full-sized Sizzix machine (I got it on sale for $35 or $40 as I recall) but I use the Sizzlit alphabets. With a 50% coupon, they're only $75...but the stores only carry a few styles. There are often 40% and 50% deals at various sites online.

The Sizzix site has a couple alphas on sale until the 1st. Classic & Graffiti are only $60 & there are several others that are $89.99. They also have 40% off your entire order until Sunday at midnight (the 26th)...that usually doesn't apply to sale items, but I can't find that in the fine print right now. And shipping is free if you spend $150.

Depending on what you wanted to spend, this could really be a GREAT deal!!! :teeth: Good luck! ;)

****ETA: Never mind...it probably doesn't apply to the sale prices. I finally found the line: "Please note that this sale includes in-stock Sizzix brand items only at Sizzix.com and excludes Gift Certificates and Sizzix.com Value Packs. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, discount or offer. Free shipping applies on all orders of $150 or more after discounts applied."

And I forgot to add that you need a converter ($14) to use Sizzlits with the big machine.

Then there's always the CreativeXpress site. They have a deal right now where you "Build Your Own Sizzix Sidekick Kit": "Save up to 60% when you make your own sizzix asstortment. This kit includes a sizzlit alphabet set for $74.98, embossing folder for $4.00, border die for $9.00, tag set for $ 10.00 and a sizzix sidekick kit for just $2.00, making the kit total only $99.98! Plus add up to 4 sidekick accessories for 40% off." (The alpha is your choice & seems to include most, if not all!)
http://www.creativexpress.com/store/product.php?productid=12156&cat=541&page=1&MMCF_save60_sizzkit

or you could go the sidekick route and use other dies with it. I have the sidekick and use quickutz in it. (you just need the pack of converters for the sidekick, pack of ten is 4.99 or something). You can also use other thin dies in the sidekick apparently. maggie

I second creative express! I love that website! They are always having a sale. If you do not want to spend that much on a sizzix..... there is always a cheaper option of coluzzle (you have to cut out, but very easy) 20.00 for alphabet sets, and 10.00 to 20.00 for starter sets (also at creative express).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter