How much is to much $$$ 4 your wedding flutes

melissadanny2003

Earning My Ears
I found these wedding flutes on eBay that have
Cinderella and the Prince etched on them. They are brand new and come in a box lined with satin and I really want to buy a set for my wedding but they cost about $130 after I would pay shipping. I've been looking at them for about a week now and I still want them. They are the nicest Cinderella wedding flutes I've seen yet. I'm ready to pull out the credit card. What do you think? Is it to much to pay for just 2 glasses that I will only use once? Or should I just spend the money and get what I want?
It's not like the price will break my piggy bank or anything.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2138962434

If you are at all a romantic you will not just use them once, so get something you really like. This is coming from a person who had been married for 8 years. (Lurking here to plan a WDW wedding vow renewal.) My DH and I take out our glasses for all sorts of occations. My DH being even a bigger romantic then I, bought us replacement toasting glasses for an 8th wedding anniversary (our orginals got damaged) from the glass store Mainstreet WDW, with Mickey and Minnie on them and our names and our wedding date on them and he paid $43.46 so they might have some like them with Cinderella and her Prince.

These same glasses, as well as the Mickey/Minnie ones were $95 at Sandy Cove. The Belle/Beast ones were also $95 through the Disney Store, so $119 seems high for a $95 pair of glasses.
Cheers!
Heather W

Does Sandy Cove have a web site? Does any of the Disney stores have a site? I saw some Disney Fairy tale garters on eBay that I like but they were $30-$35. Is that a marked up price too?

You can always contact WDW Merchandising. They can give you the price on any item sold on property.

Personally, I got our champagne flutes on ebay, they are the same as those Cinderella ones, only with Mickey and Minne for $52.50. So it does pay off if you keep looking!

As far as garters go, I got a plain ordinary blue one for $1.00 on ebay, then glued 3 pearls together in the shape of a mickey head and attached. I just didn't see the point in paying all that money for a fancy garter when only one person ;-) sees it up close!

HTH
Diana

We gots our through Nowandforever, along with all our accessories.... We love them and they look great in our chiina cabniet!!

They engrave one with the bride's name and one with the groom's name and both the wedding date....

N0978_001lr.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter