How Much Luggage in Neon?

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
How many suitcases can be fitted into the boot of a Neon? I'm getting worried, I was planning to go out with 2 cases and back with 3 as DH and I could go back and forth to Down Town Disney if they didn't fit, but now Virgin has had to stop this checkin option will I get 3 in the boot?:confused:

According to my DH, depending on the size of cases 2 big cases in the boot (trunk)!

Good luck with the packing

Jessie

Two cases should be no problem, as long as they aren't over sized or odd shapes. I don't think you have any chance of three suitcases. Have you thought of using an expandable nylon type bag as your third piece of luggage ( I'm presuming you have passangers in the back seats?) At least with a "squishy " bag you can fit it around/on your back seat passangers, they may not be too happy LOL, but it is onl;y 30-40 minutes to the airport :) )

I'm sure I replied to this yesterday, but it's vanished!

We had a neon last year, and we had 3 bags and a pushchair in the boot. One was a suitcase, and the other 2 were large squashy bags rather than cases - as far as I can remember everything fit in the boot, but we probably had to do some creative squashing!

Bev

Thanks - I think I have 3 options now

1. Less shopping :(

2. Leave one of the kids behind :(

3. Creative squishing :p

I think I'll go for the third option!!

Oh, I don't know, I think number (2) could be an idea at times!! ;)

As others have said above, I was surprised how much I managed to fit in the back of my Neon. Two medium sized suitcases, a rucksack, a very large squisy type bag and a handbag. The rest fitted around the kids on the back seat.

Think creative squishing is your best bet - It's amazing what you can fit into a car if you really have the need!! :)

We found two family cases wouldn't leave room for hand luggage and that extra bag we all bring home with us! So we force one case and all the hand luggage in the boot and stuff the other case between me two angels in the back- like Vernon says it's only 40 minutes and it's not me that's squished!

Just to add that I got a couple of really large squishy cases in the 'trunk' of my neon. My advice is if you are going to buy a extra case then buy a squishy one..;)
As some of the others have said, just put the extra case in the back with the kids..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter