How much of a hassle is it to pick up and return a car in WDW?

KC-CT

Earning My Ears
We need to return a Dollar rental, I think it's at the Marriott in WDW and then 5 days later we need to pick up a rental at the Hilton. We are staying at the CBR. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get back to CBR from the Marriott and also how to get to the Hilton from CBR? How much time would you allow for the whole process? Thanks.

Karen

It won't be too bad. Those hotels are all on Hotel plaza Blvd which is across the street from downtown Disney. You can take a bus to/from CBR to DTD and then cross the street and walk to those hotels. I would say an hour- 1+1/2 hrs would be the most time needed, less if you hit everything with no wait times.

In January we rented a car for a few days through National (EA).
We picked it up at MCO and dropped it off at the Car Care center outside of MK.
It was very easy and convenient.

Thank you msdis, I was wondering how far the hotels were from Downtown Disney. I wonder if Avis would pick us up at our hotel.. that would be quicker than taking the bus. Hmm.. I'll have to call and ask. If anyone has been picked up by Avis can you let me know.
Thanks everyone for your replies. My husband laughs at me... but I've gotten all my questions answered every time I've asked. This board is great!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter