• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much time to allow for Ale & Compass breakfast?

Befferk

Love your life and count your blessings!
As the title says, trying to figure out which ADR time to keep, how much time should we allow for a breakfast at A&C without rushing?

We had breakfast there last Wednesday around 10:30; we were a party of eight. I can't tell you exactly how long it took, but I felt it was comparable to the time for a table-service meal at a typical restaurant. The server reported a problem with one person's entree, so she didn't get hers for another 10 minutes or so after we did, but I assume that was a fluke.

My husband and I had breakfast there a couple weeks ago and our food arrived fairly fast. I think we were there for about 30 minutes + or -. It was a nice standard breakfast.

Are there last week and our party of 2 was there about 45min. Didn’t rush but didn’t waste time either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter