How often do you use the kitchens/kitchenettes when you stay? What meals do you do?

I like to cook, and considering WDW is our "home away from home" of course there is cooking involved! But, it doesn't feel like work to me. I don't do anything too complicated. We'll have some kind of chicken a couple of times during a typical week, pasta with sauce, frozen pizza.
I love shopping at Publix, we don't have them up north, so just stepping inside the store is part of my vacation. I wish our local grocery chains had such friendly employees. I love that you can place your deli order online and not have to wait in the (usually long) line at the counter! Just pick it up and keep shopping.
We don't like most WDW restaurants (love blueZoo though), so I cook. Eating out day after day gets old, and bothers my stomach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter