how to get to a WDW park from RPR

twoeeyy

DIS Veteran
Hi. We will be staying at RPR in OCT. I plan on purchasing the 5 days for the price of two for my DH, DD. I have the AP. My question is the 5 consecutive days will not be enough ( and I don't want to spend the difference to get the 14 day pass as we do not need that many days ) we have some disney days left so I wanted to use them, Is there a shuttle to get to the WDW parks or is it best to take a cab.
thanks in advance.

AlexandNessa posted that a Mears shuttle runs from onsite to Disney can't remember the price quoted sorry:jester:

I think the Mears shuttle is $12 per person round trip from Universal to WDW.

Hi there. I can tell you that as of March, Mears Transportation from UO Resorts to WDW parks was $14 pp R/T and required 24-hours' notice.

Transportation leaves the RPR @ 7:10, 8:10, 9:10, 10:10 am, 4:10, 5:40, 7:10, and 8:40 pm for the WDW parks.

Return times from the WDW Parks begin at 12:30 pm through 1 hour after park close and leave each park 30 min past the hour.

Travel time is up to 60 minutes (stops at other hotels).

Not sure what a taxi or towncar costs.

HTH

thanks for the info. It looks like maybe a taxi will be the best. I really don't want to ride around for an hour dropping off other people unless I can be first :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter