How to get to Hoop De Doo From Hilton Bonnet Creek?

shiner6

Earning My Ears
I need advice on the best way to get a family of 6 to The Hoop De Doo Review. We are staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek this time. In the Past we have used the Ferry. Is this still possible? How much time should we allow to get there? Thank you for your insights.pirate::flower1:

I’d get an Uber or Lyft

For Ft.Wilderness, those cars will deposit guests at the FtW parking lot and bus terminal.
From there, guests need to take a FtW "Internal Bus" to the Settlement Stop.
(Just ask any bus driver at the bus terminal which bus will be faster to the Hoop.)

As for timing, allow 20+ minutes to board and take the bus to Settlement Stop.
Add to that the time it takes to get the hired car and for that car to get to FtW.
(I'd say allow 50-60 mins, total, to be safe.)

ETA:
Take a Minnie Van. They are the only "outside transportation" that will drop you off at Settlement Post (HDDR) inside the FtW complex.
Allow 35-45 min. for the trip, to be "safe."

Last edited:
Minnie Vans are now going to Bonnet Creek, and they will drop you off at Pioneer Hall (HDDR) unless that has changed.

I did the ferry route from POP - and even leaving POP fairly promptly = 2 hours.

You could get a ride to the Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge and take the smaller boat over from either hotel. Just don't get off at the Wilderness Lodge if you're leaving from the Contemporary.

You could also take a bus to the MK, walk to Contemporary, then do the boat. That might be a bit convoluted, though.

Minnie Vans are now going to Bonnet Creek, and they will drop you off at Pioneer Hall (HDDR) unless that has changed.

That's correct.
Do Minnie Vans service the Hilton?

You could get a ride to the Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge and take the smaller boat over from either hotel. Just don't get off at the Wilderness Lodge if you're leaving from the Contemporary.

You could also take a bus to the MK, walk to Contemporary, then do the boat. That might be a bit convoluted, though.

I don't think the Hilton buses run to MK.
AFAIK, they only run to TTC.

Also, there are boats to FtW directly from MK.

That's correct.
Do Minnie Vans service the Hilton?

Just announced this week ...
As of September 14, 2018, all guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort and guests at Bonnet Creek, Flamingo Crossings, and Hotel Plaza Boulevard Resorts can catch a ride in Minnie Van.

Just announced this week ...
As of September 14, 2018, all guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort and guests at Bonnet Creek, Flamingo Crossings, and Hotel Plaza Boulevard Resorts can catch a ride in Minnie Van.

I started to suggest the Minnie Van on my first post.
They would be the absolute most direct route to the Hoop.

Glad to hear that they now will run to/from Bonnet Creek areas.

I started to suggest the Minnie Van on my first post.
They would be the absolute most direct route to the Hoop.

Glad to hear that they now will run to/from Bonnet Creek areas.

With the new price structure it's a great income generator.

Transportation is the biggest reason for us to skip HDDR.

Though we do like the last show so that they provide buses direct back to resorts.

From your resort, the Minnie Van would take you right there.

Uber XL would take you Fort Wilderness campground where you would take the internal bus shuttle. This would probably add 10 minutes or so to your trip each way.

If you are at the Magic Kingdom, just take the boat to Fort Wilderness Campground.

If you are at a different theme park or at Disney Springs, take the bus to Fort Wilderness Campground and then the internal bus shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter