How to heat a Honey Baked Ham?

PaDisney02

DIS Veteran
Hi, I am serving a honey baked ham for easter. I know they do not recommend heating a honey baked ham, but I want to. Has any1 ever done this? How did u turn out? I was told that if I insist on heating it I should heat it at 275 for 7mins. per pound. Does this sound correct? The ladies there were very rude, so they didnt go into detail on what to do. All they said is that they wont guarentee the ham if I heat it. Any tip would be appreciated! Thanks

They don't recommend reheating it as a whole ham as it can get dried out with each heating. But, I have reheated a whole honey baked ham before(knowing that the whole thing would get eaten), and it came out fine, but I don't really remember how long I heated it for. I am pretty sure I heated it at 275 as they recommend in the pamphlet that comes with the ham. Just keep checking it till its warm. If you know you won't finish the whole ham, just heat up the portions you will need for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter