How to make a room request

Jenn504

Mouseketeer
Hi, we will be staying at Aulani next month in a island view 1 bedroom. I was wondering how do you make a room request. I have a bad fear of heights so I would really like a room on the lower floor. We stayed there in 2015. It was a a studio on the 16 floor for 3 days. It had a great view. Could see the ocean and the luau but I wouldn’t let my little kids go out on the balcony. We then had an ocean view for last couple days so we got moved to the 6th floor pool side. It was still high but I was able to enjoy the balcony. I would like to put in a request but not sure how to go about it. Should we call the hotel or go through DVC member service. Thanks for the help.

Hi Jenn504,
Check out the ”Aulani villas and views” thread. There is a lot of discussion about making specific requests and a lot on room information. Hopefully this will help you.

That thread is great, I have an idea where I would like to stay but my only real request is lower level floor Below floor 6. I think most people contacted member services to add it to the reservation so I will call them to add it. I always book on line and I couldn’t find a request area. Thanks

Hi. A free form mechanism for detailed requests is not readily online bc it would saturate the system and lead to lower success rate on requests being met. The 2 ways folks do it are 1) call member services, or, 2) write an email to member services. If doing the latter, of course include your confirmation number. You should receive an email back in 72 hours or less and it serves as a nice receipt as well.

If you wait for traditional online check in, at that later time you’ll be able to make basic requests such as high floor / low floor and close to lobby.

I logged into the DVC member services website and then did an online chat with a CM to make my request. He said he added it, and 2/3 of my requests were granted, so I assume it was legit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter