How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

When you are at magickstudio.com and you are at the compose section BE SURE TO CHECK THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM!

tinker1bell said:
ok,,,i am computer dumb,,,,i want dark blue,,,,,for tinker1bell,,,,,,help please?????

tinker1bell.gif

If people are finding it too difficult or impossible to make their own sparkly logo, let me know and I can do it for you. Just give me color details and font type if you know it.

I go to ImageMagick Studio and it tells me Your filename contains prohibited characters: HELP!!
I was trying to use Charming Font.
What did I do wrong
Thanks

Is there any way you can use a font that's not on the FlamingFonts site? Like a Disney font?

iluvcountry ~ I like your font. Where did you find it? I'm looking for something similar.

No problem. I will look into finding disney fonts. My siggy was made by the sig fairy, so I don't know where to find that font. I'll try to help find one for you though.

Sorry for double posting... but I just had to say that the site is nothing like flaming text... So never mind, might not work...

iluvcountry said:
Minnie, mind if I ask where you got that font? :sunny:

Which one? Mine and the one I did for tink1bell was off that site you posted. I'll see if I can't go find them again. LOL I should have written it down

My font was Melted Moments. Tink1bell's was Happy. Both from Flamingtext.com. Ahh, it just dawned on me that maybe you were talking about the DDA one with the Disney font. Julia&NicksMom made that one.

AHHH every time i get to the 3rd step, it says it contains characters that are prohibited..i picked a color, font, wrote my screen name..can anyone help or anyone want to do it for me? it was a blue glittery and ...i think the font was called dream orphans--ikt was the last listed--kind of italic...anyone can help? please let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter