How To Surprise Godson

laginog001

Earning My Ears
WE''VE BEEN PLANNING A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY TRIP TO SEA WORLD AND THE BEACH FOR OUR 10-YEAR-OLD GODSON IN A COUPLE WEEKS. I BOUGHT HIM A NEW ROLLING DUFFEL AND I'M WRAPPING "HINTS" FOR EACH PART OF THE TRIP. I BOUGHT A TOY AIRPLANE FOR THE FLIGHT PART, SOME SAND TOYS FOR THE BEACH PART, AND A SNORKEL SET FOR THE OCEAN. I NEED SOME IDEAS ON WHAT I CAN DO FOR THE "SEA WORLD" PART. I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE HERE FOR A "SHAMU" STUFFED ANIMAL WITH NO LUCK AND I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ORDER ONE. ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS??? THANKS!!

That's a great idea!! I guess I never thought of them having a brochure. We're AAA members too! Thanks!!

That's neat idea too!! We kind of want him to have to "figure it out" as much as he can and then have the final "clue" tell him if he's right!!

Hmmm. A 10 year old won't really understand the significance of what you're doing. They've never been to SWF, so they can't understand how cool it is.

I'd say... Let him know you're going somewhere, and to make sure he has everything packed for the plane ride and the trip. You have to make sure you don't forget anything.

Make a list.
Cloths, glasses, medication, sun screen, CD player, CDs, Shoes, Games, stuffed animals, Homework from school, bla bla bla. It all needs to be planned out, and he needs to be involved a few days before the trip.

Don't forget anything. Make lists. Double check them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter