How to Surprise Kids with Cruise for Christmas?

amym2

DIS Veteran
We're going on the Freedom of the Seas in March and the kids (DS13 & DD10) have no idea. We want to tell them Christmas morning, and I'm trying to think of a fun way to do it. A few years ago we did a scavenger hunt with Harry Potter puzzle pieces to surprise them with a trip to Universal, so I don't want to repeat that. DD loves scavenger hunts, so I'd like to repeat that part... but what to have them collect along the way? I think DH will put together some info about the trip to reveal at the end.

Oh and we're also staying one night post-cruise at Bay Lake Tower, so that makes the trip extra cool!

Any ideas?

We surprised our kids a few years ago, although they are older. What I did was order beach towels from Royal Caribbean and then I bought them each a monogrammed toiletry bag from Lands End and then made a scroll for each one with the cruise specifics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter