How Worried Should We Be?

I admit to kinda tossing Cali in there because of the chatter on the threads and its size.. I dont remember which one it was that I had heard it on, but they were talking about LA county and Imperial county.

I want to qualify that I dont mean to suggest that this is malicious... just sometimes places do it in different ways and that it is not always clear.... as I mentioned my own hometown has a peculiar way pf reporting its numbers of current cases/recovered cases/ total cases that droves me crazy LOL
Thanks for the explanation! I didn’t take it personally - just curious if there was some belief outside the state I wasn’t aware of. Sort of like the back and forth on FL from people who live there vs everybody reading about it.

And I agree - sometimes the numbers make no sense. I’ve had issue with the way our county does some things; not necessarily because it’s wrong but because I can’t make sense of it!

Are they using the antibody test results as part of their case reports? Just because there's a report on what the antibody tests have shown doesn't mean they included that in the "active" cases.
I don't believe antibody tests are being used in the computation of new cases. Antibody tests are not new cases, they're old cases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter