How

naturaldisneyer

Earning My Ears
I just found out how put the scrolling phrase at the bottom of the post, but it took me 10 minutes to just write the required STUFF out. Is there any way that I could just press one of the buttons like when you use the image button? this would save me alot of trouble! Oh yeah and one more thing, can I somehow have the image and quote saved to your name or profile somehow, so you do not have to type it in every time? I know I am asking alot of questions but this would really help! Thanks in advance!

eeyoretacklepooh.gif
:earsgirl:

:confused:

Sorry that the "marquee" function is not supported in vB Code, just HTML. HTML is the code with tags that begin and end with &lt and >.

You can type this in one time and have it appear in all your posts by putting it into your "Signature". At the top of the page find >user cp. Click on that and then select Edit Profile. In there you will see "Signature:". In the block on the right, type what you want with all the codes. Don't use the Enter key unless you want to skip to the next line in your signature. In any of the HTML info that you are entering you shouldn't need to hit Enter. Just keep typing and the text will wrap around.

Give that a try and post if you have problems.

Bob

That didn't take long. Good job! :bounce:

Just one thing. There are some guidelines for clipart in you signature. Here is a link to them.

Clipart Guidelines

Might want to check these over.

I am really sorry about asking these questions, but how do you put the small the picture below your name on a post? I think this is my last question, but thanks for the help!

No problem. That is what the Tech Support Board is here to do, answer questions just like yours.

Ok, back to >user cp and this time Edit Options. Down at the bottom of all the options is "Avatar". Take a look there. Below the word "Avatar" is a link that will tell you about them.

How's that?

If you want a different one, just follow the instructions Bob provided above!

Thanks i think i'm done with the technical support board. But if I ever need any help anymore, I know that you guys can help me. Thanks a lotsy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter