How's the food at 1900 Park Fare?

monarchsfan16

<font color=green>Holy smokes, the DIS is a big pl
How's the food at the character breakfast here? We ate at the breakfast a long time ago, but I was little, so I don't remember and I have to assume it's changed quite a bit since then. So how's the food? How's the character interaction? Is it still a fairly quiet restarant? And which characters have been there lately?

We have eaten both dinner and breakfast there. We plan to do so again. I felt it was a nice buffet, great surroundings, good character interaction.

We ateBreakfast here last year & loved it . It was the best breakfast we had been to.

We were greeted by Mary Poppins & Bert, inside were Alice, Winnie The Pooh &Eeyore. But I believe the characters do change from day to day.

We had an early PS and when we came out there was a queue for tables, though it was August.

Happy Christmas from the UK

When we went a year ago, the buffet was fantastic! Lots from which to choose, with a special buffet just for the little ones. They also make the omelets to order in front of you. The wait staff was very friendly and efficient, and we had a blast with Alice, Pooh and Tigger, and our DD got to draw pics while we waited to be seated with Mary Poppins and Bert in the lobby. We definitely would recommend this character meal... I think it is a not so well know treasure!

We preferred Crystal Palace in October. 1900 Park Fare was very crowded due to tables being so close together, and the buffet is laid out poorly. Food was OK. Crystal Palace and Boma are much better.

I also like 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. Real good food and great character interaction. This breakfast is a must for us on each trip as I need to have at least one meal a trip with Alice.

I love 1900 Park Fare! We've been 3 times in the past few months and each time the food was great! We're adults without kids so we don't always recieve great attention from characters but have no problems here.

We did dinner - good food. We had mice, cinderella, prince charning and the fairy god mother. Formal table settings - but can wear shorts and t-shirts.

Thanks everyone for the replies! Sounds like this would be a good option for us. We thoroughly enjoyed it when we were there when I was little (11 years ago). Wanted to make sure it was still good.

never done the breakfast there - but you should try the dinner too! It has a great buffet and great service.

We love the cold strawberry soup and the cheese blintzes!! They have a great assortment and a chef to make your omlet!! Yummy!!

:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter