hrh discounts

ticketwm35

Mouseketeer
Hi all I have a few questions.First are there any discount codes for hrh?
Also do you think its worth it to split a stay 5 nights at all sports and 2 at hrh.
Also which park would you do if you only have time for 1 of the parks?

Thanks all Leslie

I'm not sure of any discount codes but there are some discounts.

If you have a Fan Club card, you get a discount, if available.

If you have an Entertainment Book you get the best discount, $117 for a garden room vs. $185 reg. price.

I think they may also do AAA, not sure on that one?? Or maybe AMEX card??

We are also splitting our stay doing Universal first and then WDW, this will be our second time.

I think at least 2 days are in order, but if I could only do one day, it would be IOA.

:D

AAA discounted rooms are available at HRH. I just switched my reservation from AAA to Fan Club discount, which is $149/night, not including tax.

you might be able to get a entertainment book from barnes and noble for your local area or you can get one off the web. or you can borrow the card from the book from a friend that has one. when i was there in spring they did not even ask to see my card. to the org post, i would stay three or four days at hrh, fotl and the hrh is much nicer than all star at comparable prices with the ent. card.

There is a web site for the entertainment card,I believe it is www.entertainmentcard.com.I recieved my card and book in 4 days.I am in Va. and it came from S.C. I was told to give it 5 business days.Cost was $20.00,because half of the year is over.I did have a charge of $4.95??? for shipping.When I called to get my ressies at HRH I told them I was a entertainment card member,they gave me the discount, but did not ask for any membership number.Maybe I will have to show my card at check-in.

10 days and counting to WDW and US and IOA:bounce: :pinkbounc :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter