HRH Parking

BertieT

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at HRH in August, for the first time and was wondering if anyone could give me any info about parking?
I've heard that you have to pay for parking even if you are a guest.
How much is it to park? How much to valet park? What are the advantages/disadvantages?
Any other tips?

Thanks in advance! These boards have been a huge help in planning our trip both last time and this time!

Bertie T

Dolphin 08/00
HRH/Coronodo Springs 08/02
:confused:

is this really true???why would you have to pay to park at a hotel your already paying to stay at---this doesnt make any sense especially i looked at room rates and they are far from cheap!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes they charge, and sometimes they don't. It's supposed to be $6 per nite to self-park. Valet is $10 - 12, we never use it. We're batting about .500 on being charged so far.
If you raise a big stink at front desk, maybe they'll remove it. Raising one here never helps tho!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter