HRH & Parks price.....

CyndiRae1

Earning My Ears
Hi All...
We are looking at October 15th and 16th to be at Universal and the HRH. I was qouted $810 for 1 adult and two kids from Universal. AAA gave me the same for $782. This is way too much for us since we are also on the Wonder cruise the 17th. Any ideas on how to get the price down. We would still like to stay on site to take advantage of the line deal. We have done Disney several times but not Universal and am not sure on the dicounts.

Thanks for the help!!!:D

Have you tried asking for the Entertainment rate (if you have the Entertainment card)? Good luck.

We're paying $155/night with the entertainment rate for a deluxe room at HRH. Call and ask if the rate is available. If it is, book it, and then go to entertainment.com and order a book for your area. Every book comes with a card that can be used at the hotels at Universal. You might want to ask about the Royal Pacific Hotel. Their rates are even lower. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter