HRH Pics Posted

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
Two weeks ago today we were checking into HRH...oh the memories. I wish we were still there. I have posted my HRH pics, and hopefully this link will take you there. I'm new to this digital photo stuff, so I have my fingers crossed that this will work. These are mostly exterior shots taken from the pool and the boat. There is also a pic of us at the Sunset Grill and one at the Beachclub. Hope you enjoy....

http://communities.msn.com/OrlandoVacationMarch2002/pictures

Donna

Great photos Donna! Makes me want to go back right now. We just missed each other - we checked out on the 12th. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the pix, we go back a week from tomorrow!!!!! I cant wait to get a frozen daiquri at the beach club.

Patty

Patty - I'm so jealous!! This trip was our third trip to Orlando in 4 years and we said that we would go other places for the next few years. But after staying at HRH - we are already planning to go back, hopefully next year. I think as long as they are offering FOTL, we'll be going back to HRH.

Hope you have a great time.

Donna

Awesome pics, Donna! What a lovely family you have!

The pics just catapulted me back to those awesome rooms, the picture of the guy standing in front of the window was beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

Robin - The guy in front of the window is my 13 yr old son, Travis. Doesn't he look old!! The little cutie in the pool and some of the other shots is my 6 year old nephew, James. They act more like brothers than cousins.

I took 455 digital photos on this trip. Then I ran out of room on my memory cards and had to switch to regular film, which I haven't had developed yet. Now that I've learned how to post the pictures, I'm going to be a picture posting mama! Look for Mardi Gras pictures next.

Donna

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful family.

We are going in August and I can't wait. Staying at the Royal Pacific for 4 nites. I love your pictures of the Hard Rock pool. I've read a lot of people complaining about the pools depth, but this works out for parents with small children who can't swim. Whenever we stay at a hotel, I can't relax because i'm always worried about my son drifting down to five feet. I'm constantly hollering "you're going to far down stay up here in 3 feet" At this pool I feel he will be very safe and I can relax in a lounge chair and read a book or something. I hope the Royal Pacific pool is made like the Hard Rocks, with the zero entry.

I get so excited after seeing someone pictures. Many people are having hard times in this world and they don't have the luxury of being able to afford vacations such as this, which can really cost the average family a couple of thousand dollars easily, or more. (hotel, park passes, airfare, food)

I was just thinking we are truly blessed to be able to afford to go on vacations like this.

Donna,

My DH just sighs and shakes his head when I tell him I have booked another vacation to USF. I really think I am hooked, (this will be our third trip down since August). I have compromised though, we are taking the Boston to Bermuda cruise this August. I made ressies for the Royal Pacific in October, I havent told him about it yet.

After seeing your great pictures I am thinking about getting a digital camera, I am really bad with cameras, I lose them all the time.

Patty

mervxtc - You are so right about being blessed. It was a wonderful vacation. My sister and I had been planning this trip for our two famiies for a year, and it was everything we hoped it would be.

We had a good view of the Royal Pacific from Dr. Doom. The RP looks to be pretty close to IOA. It looks like it will be a fabulous hotel. Please make sure that you let us all know how your trip goes.

Patty - I got my digital camera at Wal-Mart. I asked them if I was too stupid to figure it out, if I could return it. They said I had 90 days to return it. So that gave me plenty of time to play with it and learn it. I love it. I would just review my pics every night and delete the ones I didn't like. It was also fun to set around in the evening with everyone and review the day.

Donna

Thats funny, I have a part time at Wal-Mart, I'll have to check out the cameras tonight.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter