HRH - Question

AaronX

Mouseketeer
I received a e-mail from Loews saying that "To qualify for the Loews benefits you must book thru them and pay a qualifying Loews rate. " but the people at Universal told me that I could use my Loews First card. I did book my hotel w/ Universal. Anyone have the answer? They are really confusing me.

Technically the only way to receive the Lowes benifits is to book with them at their rates, you aren't suppose to get anything if you are booking with an AP rate, Fan Club rate, Entertainment rate & Fl res rate.... but when you check into the resort, depending on who checks you in, you will get the goodies in your room.... I cannot say about miles and things like that... I do know that all of my stays have been thru discounts & I earned enough Lowes points from my stays to get the gold card status... but now they will not give me my free upgrade (or anyo of the gold status benifits)...Universal is saying I am a Blue member, yet I have my Gold card!!! When I check-in in a few weeks, I will have my Gold card in my hand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter