HRH room requests

jmkst58

DIS Veteran
If you reserved HRH-garden view room & you were a loews first member...what kinds of requests would you politely ask to be included on your reservation?

I stayed in a garden view room at HRH last year and my view was of the parking lot/front drive. I was slightly bummed about the view but my cat was with me and she loved to look out the window at the cars and if my cat's happy, than I'm happy too. Anyway, so you may want to ask for a room with an actual garden view instead of a parking lot/front drive view. Also, some people are sensitive to animals and don't like the fact that the Loew's Hotels accommodate pets so if you're allergic to dogs, cats, etc. then I'd ask for a pet free room. That's all I can think of right now... :D

Thanks so much. Do all rooms have balconies...or just certain view or category of rooms?

None of the rooms at Hard Rock or Royal Pacific have balconies, but some of the rooms at Portofino Bay do. Although, I'm not sure which rooms specifically. It would be really nice if HRH & RPR rooms had balconies. :D

When we stayed there last year the girl at the front desk gave us a great location. We were on the main floor, which I think is the 2nd or 3rd. Same level as the lobby. And the room was just off the lobby about 5 or 6 rooms down. We were very close to the elevators and gift shop and a quick walk down the stairs to the pool and restaurant. We looked out over a grass area. I think it was the area where you go to wait for the boat. It may be noisier, than further down the long hallway, but it did not bother us. It was just the usual door slamming sound. A few people talking loudly in the hallway. No noise from the lobby. It was great for us because we had 2 young children who would be sick of walking at the time we got back and maybe would have to be carrying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter