• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH room upgrade ? and general room ?

ShannonP

Mouseketeer
I can't wait...our trip is almost here...

We're staying club level HRH - 1st time. 2 questions:

1. What's considered an upgrade from club level? Is there such a thing?

2. We have 2 beds and a roll away bed. Will we be completely cramped with the roll away (not that I have a choice, but just wondered)?

I can't wait...:tongue:

Hey Shannon -

I really can't answer your questions. I'm guessing that an upgrade from Club might be a suite on Club level, but I'm not sure they have those.

I'm curious to know how crowded the room will be with a roll-away bed also. We debated on getting a room on club level and adding a roll-away, or getting a deluxe room and using the foldout sofa. We opted for the deluxe. If you wind up staying in the room you currenly have reserved, please let us know how it is with the roll away. If it's not too bad, maybe we'll switch. I've always wanted to stay on club level.

BTW - we just had a great vacation in New Orleans last month. It is one of my favorite cities. Everyone is so friendly.

Have a great trip!

I thought about booking a deluxe for the same reasons as you, but my kids had their hearts set on club level. I figure we won't spend all that much time in our room, so I'm hoping the space won't be a problem. I'll let you know.

Glad you enjoyed New Orleans. I was born and raised here and love it...shame you couldn't be here for Mardi Gras.:jester:

A regular room on club level will be very crowded with a roll away.

Thanks for the response...guess we'll just deal with it...how bad can it be...we're still on vacation!!!

How old are the kids that are going? We stayed with 5 people once but one of them was 3 and he just slept on the bed with me and my DH. The beds are pretty good size.

Nope, that's not an option. DH and I will be in one bed, DD17 and DD13 in the other and DD17's boyfriend in the rollaway.

No.....that's definitely not an option. It will be a little crowded but like you said.....you're on vacation. Enjoy!!! You'll like the lounge with three teenagers.

I love your signature. It reminds me of my DS's countdown on his IM for getting his license. 40 days and counting. Enjoy your trip. I don't think there's a better place for teenagers than US. My son loved WDW when he was little and still does, but now you ask him where he wants to go and it's Universal!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter