• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

? Hrh

ljsmom

Mouseketeer
How long does it take to drive from HRH to WDW? Our trip is planned for 10/20 - 10/28 and we plan to do IoA (1 day), SW (1 day) and WDW the rest of the time (have annual passes.) We were looking at hotels on site at WDW, but after hearing all the great things about HRH we might just stay there (we have already stayed at several onsite WDW hotels.)

Please help with our decision.

Thanks!

First of all, WELCOME, ljsmom!

The ride from HRH to WDW can be 20 minutes or more depending on traffic. What I intend to do from now on is stay onsite Universal for the days I'm visiting the USF parks and onsite Disney when I'm there. It makes the whole commuting thing disappear! The walk from the Hard Rock to the parks is worth the price of admission, IMHO, nothing like not being a slave to transportation just to get back and forth.

You have to decide what's better for you. Some people don't like changing hotels. If the commute doesn't bother you, fine, but if you don't mind doing the hotel roulette, choose that option.

Whatever you do, have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter