Hummingbirds are still around!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
This weather has kept them around. There must be enough flowers/nectars in the wild for them. I'm keeping the feeders filled with fresh stuff. How about where you are? I know they won't be here, south western Ohio, much longer.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Seen one yesterday in Northern KY.

No hummingbirds here.
Once when we were visiting California, I was lucky enough to see one :goodvibes .

No hummingbirds here.
Once when we were visiting California, I was lucky enough to see one :goodvibes .

Wow, you have so many beautiful things in Hawaii, I'm surprised you had to go somewhere else to see one.

I marvel at them because they are so small. I don't exactly know what the attraction is for them around this area, but I am so happy when they come. When I lived in NJ/PA I only saw them at the shore in a camprgound, a wooded area. Here I am delighted right by my computer window! Glad they're around you too, Shep! We passed through Northern Kentucky this weekend, we had delightful weather in the Smokies!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I just checked my garden journal, and last year, I last saw one here on October 6th, so really, it was the same time as last year that they headed south. Haven't seen any more since that week.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter