Humphrey the Bear

Nakkira

DIS Veteran
Not a movie but des anyone remember this classic character?

Humphrey_Woodlore-450x304.jpg

Absolutely LOVE Humphrey! His cartoons are hilarious! Twenty + plus years later my brothers and I still sing, "First you take a rag, put it in the bag, bump bump!"

They used to show us that cartoon when I was in elementary school. We loved it! Every kid would be singing that song for the rest of the day. :laughing:

They used to show us that cartoon when I was in elementary school. We loved it! Every kid would be singing that song for the rest of the day. :laughing:

It has been stuck in my head for almost two days now after finding it on Y
:happytv:ouTube

I love Humphrey!! Luckily they put "Humphrey Hop" on the House of Mouse album so I can listen to it all the time!

I did a Humphrey and Woodlore bento lunch the other day...will come back and post a picture once I've got enough posts in.

I love Humphrey!! Luckily they put "Humphrey Hop" on the House of Mouse album so I can listen to it all the time!

I did a Humphrey and Woodlore bento lunch the other day...will come back and post a picture once I've got enough posts in.

Ooo.. yes, please share. I love Bento

I love Humphrey and Ranger Woodlore! Somewhere in a box I have them as disney beanie dolls :) growing up my brother and I would clean our room singing the "...put it in the bag, bump bump..." song, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter