• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hyatt Regency or Fairfield Anaheim

Sounds like you have made up your mind but for what it's worth, we were always "on property" people. My husband had a conference last fall and His company booked his room at Hyatt Regency so my daughter and I tagged along. We were able to upgrade to a kid's suite and it was AWESOME!!! Having the two separate sleeping areas and bathrooms, plus the "living room" area to hang, decompress and order room service was great. The shuttle was great for us, super easy and convenient. The hotel is very clean and has great amenities. My sister and I are going in October for her birthday and will be staying at Hyatt again! Enjoy and be sure to report back!

Just got back from a stay at the Fairfield. Someone remind me never to try there again. Although the noise was better than the first time we were there (no idea why because this time I was on a lower floor two doors from the elevator), the beds were unbelievably bad. We are talking rock solid (and I prefer firm beds), a carpetted floor would have been soft and fluffy in comparison. But the worst part? The matresses are sealed in rubber waterproof sheets. which make you sweat like crazy! Never again!

Was the Hyatt shuttle wheelchair accessible? Like with a lift or ramp?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter